I was able to work out the bugs in the Flash embed code, so you can now, once again, view my slideshow about Applied Sciences. This company, near distressed Dayton, Ohio, invented the tech to double the capacity of any lithium-ion battery. Here’s the link.
- RT @JasonLeopold: Why is it in the opinion section? twitter.com/nytimes/status… 20 hours ago
- RT @PaulGottinger: Seymour Hersh's new piece states US intel believed Assad never used Sarin. It's front page on major German paper, sure t… 20 hours ago
- Jesus. Sy Hersh keeps speaking massive truth to power. twitter.com/paulgottinger/… 20 hours ago
- RT @Ali_Gharib: Eric Trump has a fascist haircut. This cannot possibly be unintentional. https://t.co/9mqUbwENqQ 23 hours ago
- RT @StevenTDennis: Kaiser projects *$38,330 premium* for 60-yr-old making $54,791 in rural Alaska for Silver insurance in BCRA/AHCA 4.0. AC… 1 day ago
jelly346 on WVON commentary Joyce Aaron on We won. Epically. Now we …
Tag, you’re it100 Thing Challenge 101Cookbooks Applied Sciences Aptera Beavercreek Ben Joravsky Better World Shopper Bobby Kennedy Jr. Brandon Smith brandonsmith.com Brown Publishing Cedars Cedarville CHIC Chicago Chicago Police Department Chicago Reader Chicago Tribune Clinton County Columbia Chronicle Columbia College Chicago consumerism corruption CU/Green Culinary and Hospitality Institute Chicago Daley Dave Bruno DHL Energize Clinton County EPA FOIA Frank Lloyd Wright Glenn Greenwald GM Gold Coast GoodGuide Google greenletters GreenTown iPhone journalism Lammers Lammers Barrel Laquan McDonald LEED Matt Topic menu Mick Dumke News Journal New York Times NSA Ohio Orion Magazine passive building politics pollution Public radio restaurant RFK Jr. Richard M. Daley SecureDrop Seventh generation Slate Snowden Springfield Ohio stingray Story of Stuff Superfund surveillance sustainability Twitter Wilmington Wired WYSO xkcd