I was able to work out the bugs in the Flash embed code, so you can now, once again, view my slideshow about Applied Sciences. This company, near distressed Dayton, Ohio, invented the tech to double the capacity of any lithium-ion battery. Here’s the link.
- RT @SeanMcElwee: If you're frantically trying to buy eclipse glasses right now, you'll understand why 30 day registration deadlines reduce… 12 hours ago
- Manning knows that those who oppose change try to re-brand true action as "violence." 'Cause action's the only thin… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- This regarding the last thread I posted—SUPER important—where US overthrew democratic gov't in Iran in the '50s twitter.com/wemeantwell/st… 1 day ago
- Read it and weep: twitter.com/_chloi/status/… 1 day ago
- RT @_chloi: this little known but undeniably momentous historical event is one that i wish more of my fellow americans knew about. perspect… 1 day ago
jelly346 on WVON commentary Joyce Aaron on We won. Epically. Now we …
Tag, you’re it100 Thing Challenge 101Cookbooks Applied Sciences Aptera Beavercreek Ben Joravsky Better World Shopper Bobby Kennedy Jr. Brandon Smith brandonsmith.com Brown Publishing Cedars Cedarville CHIC Chicago Chicago Police Department Chicago Reader Chicago Tribune Clinton County Columbia Chronicle Columbia College Chicago consumerism corruption CU/Green Culinary and Hospitality Institute Chicago Daley Dave Bruno DHL Energize Clinton County EPA FOIA Frank Lloyd Wright Glenn Greenwald GM Gold Coast GoodGuide Google greenletters GreenTown iPhone journalism Lammers Lammers Barrel Laquan McDonald LEED Matt Topic menu Mick Dumke News Journal New York Times NSA Ohio Orion Magazine passive building politics pollution Public radio restaurant RFK Jr. Richard M. Daley SecureDrop Seventh generation Slate Snowden Springfield Ohio stingray Story of Stuff Superfund surveillance sustainability Twitter Wilmington Wired WYSO xkcd