I was able to work out the bugs in the Flash embed code, so you can now, once again, view my slideshow about Applied Sciences. This company, near distressed Dayton, Ohio, invented the tech to double the capacity of any lithium-ion battery. Here’s the link.
- RT @climateprogress: George R. R. Martin confirms that, yes, Game of Thrones is a climate change parable thinkprogress.org/george-r-r-mar… https://t.… 1 hour ago
- RT @RepMcGovern: #NEWS: I have officially introduced legislation in the House to ban all military sales & aid to #SaudiArabia unless @SecPo… 4 hours ago
- RT @katzish: Was it not Jesus who said twitter.com/voxdotcom/stat… 4 hours ago
- RT @FreedomofPress: The Washington Post just published journalist Jamal Khashoggi's final column, written just before his disappearance: "W… 5 hours ago
- RT @mattmittenthal: this is a story about a Rhodes scholar with a Harvard Law degree running for Congress in upstate NY https://t.co/KUOUb2… 9 hours ago
jelly346 on WVON commentary Joyce Aaron on We won. Epically. Now we …
Tag, you’re it100 Thing Challenge 101Cookbooks Applied Sciences Aptera Beavercreek Ben Joravsky Better World Shopper Bobby Kennedy Jr. Brandon Smith brandonsmith.com Brown Publishing Cedars Cedarville CHIC Chicago Chicago Police Department Chicago Reader Chicago Tribune Clinton County Columbia Chronicle Columbia College Chicago consumerism corruption CU/Green Culinary and Hospitality Institute Chicago Daley Dave Bruno DHL Energize Clinton County EPA FOIA Frank Lloyd Wright Glenn Greenwald GM Gold Coast GoodGuide Google greenletters GreenTown iPhone journalism Lammers Lammers Barrel Laquan McDonald LEED Matt Topic menu Mick Dumke News Journal New York Times NSA Ohio Orion Magazine passive building politics pollution Public radio restaurant RFK Jr. Richard M. Daley SecureDrop Seventh generation Slate Snowden Springfield Ohio stingray Story of Stuff Superfund surveillance sustainability Twitter Wilmington Wired WYSO xkcd