I was able to work out the bugs in the Flash embed code, so you can now, once again, view my slideshow about Applied Sciences. This company, near distressed Dayton, Ohio, invented the tech to double the capacity of any lithium-ion battery. Here’s the link.
- RT @samswey: Police have already killed 200 people in 2017. killedbypolice.net 1 hour ago
- RT @davidsirota: The fact that Dems havent unified behind a Medicare-for-all bill to call GOP bluff on "replace Obamacare" says a lot about… 1 hour ago
- RT @froomkin: If you ask me, the WH is doing those news orgs a favor. Depriving them of valueless bullshit, spin and lies. News isn’t made… 2 hours ago
- Climate deniers should stop saying "look how cold it is!"—that's not how it works. FOR THE SAME REASON, stop saying "look how warm it is!" 1 day ago
- Hey @sambiddle and @theintercept: just so you know, my first click on your Palantir story via Facebook link led to a can-not-find-page msg 2 days ago
jelly346 on WVON commentary Joyce Aaron on We won. Epically. Now we …
Tag, you’re it100 Thing Challenge 101Cookbooks Applied Sciences Aptera Beavercreek Ben Joravsky Better World Shopper Bobby Kennedy Jr. Brandon Smith brandonsmith.com Brown Publishing Cedars Cedarville CHIC Chicago Chicago Police Department Chicago Reader Chicago Tribune Clinton County Columbia Chronicle Columbia College Chicago consumerism corruption CU/Green Culinary and Hospitality Institute Chicago Daley Dave Bruno DHL Energize Clinton County EPA FOIA Frank Lloyd Wright Glenn Greenwald GM Gold Coast GoodGuide Google greenletters GreenTown iPhone journalism Lammers Lammers Barrel Laquan McDonald LEED Matt Topic menu Mick Dumke News Journal New York Times NSA Ohio Orion Magazine passive building politics pollution Public radio restaurant RFK Jr. Richard M. Daley SecureDrop Seventh generation Slate Snowden Springfield Ohio stingray Story of Stuff Superfund surveillance sustainability Twitter Wilmington Wired WYSO xkcd