I was able to work out the bugs in the Flash embed code, so you can now, once again, view my slideshow about Applied Sciences. This company, near distressed Dayton, Ohio, invented the tech to double the capacity of any lithium-ion battery. Here’s the link.
- Retweet to sound the alarm! Less than 24 hours left to save #BroadbandPrivacy SaveBroadbandPrivacy.org https://t.co/rwLdhsQKsv via @idltweets 54 minutes ago
- RT @Dalatrm: Frmr head #TabqaDam #Euphrates confirms #IS images: "This is the ctrl room. It controlled & monitored everything. Dam now in c… 12 hours ago
- RT @rebelcinder: Republicans and Democrats in the House fret about FBI facial recognition in hearing: techpolicycorner.org/creeped-out-co… 13 hours ago
- RT @selfagency: just what a russian operative would want us to think! 😏 twitter.com/Snowden/status… 13 hours ago
- RT @Snowden: Sanctioned or unsanctioned, meeting peaceful protesters with force is clear injustice. 850+ arrests in Moscow, including journ… 13 hours ago
jelly346 on WVON commentary Joyce Aaron on We won. Epically. Now we …
Tag, you’re it100 Thing Challenge 101Cookbooks Applied Sciences Aptera Beavercreek Ben Joravsky Better World Shopper Bobby Kennedy Jr. Brandon Smith brandonsmith.com Brown Publishing Cedars Cedarville CHIC Chicago Chicago Police Department Chicago Reader Chicago Tribune Clinton County Columbia Chronicle Columbia College Chicago consumerism corruption CU/Green Culinary and Hospitality Institute Chicago Daley Dave Bruno DHL Energize Clinton County EPA FOIA Frank Lloyd Wright Glenn Greenwald GM Gold Coast GoodGuide Google greenletters GreenTown iPhone journalism Lammers Lammers Barrel Laquan McDonald LEED Matt Topic menu Mick Dumke News Journal New York Times NSA Ohio Orion Magazine passive building politics pollution Public radio restaurant RFK Jr. Richard M. Daley SecureDrop Seventh generation Slate Snowden Springfield Ohio stingray Story of Stuff Superfund surveillance sustainability Twitter Wilmington Wired WYSO xkcd