I was able to work out the bugs in the Flash embed code, so you can now, once again, view my slideshow about Applied Sciences. This company, near distressed Dayton, Ohio, invented the tech to double the capacity of any lithium-ion battery. Here’s the link.
- Expect @AjitPaiFCC to not address BS like this. Say hey if I'll see you in DC on Thursday. twitter.com/muckrakery/sta… 11 hours ago
- Why proprietary devices suck, esp if #netneutrality falls. The @verge: "YouTube is displaying a cold, matter-of-fac… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- RT @glennEmartin: In a poll in which 64% of respondents are moderate or conservative, 71% say we must reduce our incarcerated population. T… 11 hours ago
- RT @NatGeo: "We stood there crying—filming with tears rolling down our cheeks." on.natgeo.com/2AFPHJu 11 hours ago
- RT @davidsirota: Media news: everyone is getting laid off Nature news: animals are going extinct Political news: democracy died in darkn… 11 hours ago
jelly346 on WVON commentary Joyce Aaron on We won. Epically. Now we …
Tag, you’re it100 Thing Challenge 101Cookbooks Applied Sciences Aptera Beavercreek Ben Joravsky Better World Shopper Bobby Kennedy Jr. Brandon Smith brandonsmith.com Brown Publishing Cedars Cedarville CHIC Chicago Chicago Police Department Chicago Reader Chicago Tribune Clinton County Columbia Chronicle Columbia College Chicago consumerism corruption CU/Green Culinary and Hospitality Institute Chicago Daley Dave Bruno DHL Energize Clinton County EPA FOIA Frank Lloyd Wright Glenn Greenwald GM Gold Coast GoodGuide Google greenletters GreenTown iPhone journalism Lammers Lammers Barrel Laquan McDonald LEED Matt Topic menu Mick Dumke News Journal New York Times NSA Ohio Orion Magazine passive building politics pollution Public radio restaurant RFK Jr. Richard M. Daley SecureDrop Seventh generation Slate Snowden Springfield Ohio stingray Story of Stuff Superfund surveillance sustainability Twitter Wilmington Wired WYSO xkcd