I was able to work out the bugs in the Flash embed code, so you can now, once again, view my slideshow about Applied Sciences. This company, near distressed Dayton, Ohio, invented the tech to double the capacity of any lithium-ion battery. Here’s the link.
- RT @FreedomofPress: Unbelievable: The CIA claimed yesterday that it has the right to disclose classified information to selected journalist… 5 days ago
- Hey @HouseIntelComm: can you confirm whether you are looking into this? It seems to me a pretty clear violation of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- For all that is good and just, Intelligence Community Inspectors General, please negate this ridiculous opinion. twitter.com/davidsirota/st… 5 days ago
- Holy f-ing hell. twitter.com/davidsirota/st… 5 days ago
- RT @maddow: Re these comments from Senator Chuck Grassley today: Sen Grassley was the lead Senate sponsor of a bill to make it easier for… 5 days ago
jelly346 on WVON commentary Joyce Aaron on We won. Epically. Now we …
Tag, you’re it100 Thing Challenge 101Cookbooks Applied Sciences Aptera Beavercreek Ben Joravsky Better World Shopper Bobby Kennedy Jr. Brandon Smith brandonsmith.com Brown Publishing Cedars Cedarville CHIC Chicago Chicago Police Department Chicago Reader Chicago Tribune Clinton County Columbia Chronicle Columbia College Chicago consumerism corruption CU/Green Culinary and Hospitality Institute Chicago Daley Dave Bruno DHL Energize Clinton County EPA FOIA Frank Lloyd Wright Glenn Greenwald GM Gold Coast GoodGuide Google greenletters GreenTown iPhone journalism Lammers Lammers Barrel Laquan McDonald LEED Matt Topic menu Mick Dumke News Journal New York Times NSA Ohio Orion Magazine passive building politics pollution Public radio restaurant RFK Jr. Richard M. Daley SecureDrop Seventh generation Slate Snowden Springfield Ohio stingray Story of Stuff Superfund surveillance sustainability Twitter Wilmington Wired WYSO xkcd