I was able to work out the bugs in the Flash embed code, so you can now, once again, view my slideshow about Applied Sciences. This company, near distressed Dayton, Ohio, invented the tech to double the capacity of any lithium-ion battery. Here’s the link.
- RT @davidminpdx: As the Pope comes out against the death penalty in all instances, here's a list of Catholic governors in death penalty sta… 5 minutes ago
- RT @KrangTNelson: can we please go one week without the same group of 100 socially-stunted cousin-fucking weirdos LARPing their fascism wet… 6 minutes ago
- RT @tmaxxnc: Somebody waited their whole life to write this serial number https://t.co/WxnKJwVbHw 6 minutes ago
- RT @johnfkirby63: “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong,… 9 minutes ago
- RT @theappeal: Police in Georgia tased an 87-year-old grandmother who ventured outside to cut flowers at a Boys and Girls Club. An employee… 3 hours ago
jelly346 on WVON commentary Joyce Aaron on We won. Epically. Now we …
Tag, you’re it100 Thing Challenge 101Cookbooks Applied Sciences Aptera Beavercreek Ben Joravsky Better World Shopper Bobby Kennedy Jr. Brandon Smith brandonsmith.com Brown Publishing Cedars Cedarville CHIC Chicago Chicago Police Department Chicago Reader Chicago Tribune Clinton County Columbia Chronicle Columbia College Chicago consumerism corruption CU/Green Culinary and Hospitality Institute Chicago Daley Dave Bruno DHL Energize Clinton County EPA FOIA Frank Lloyd Wright Glenn Greenwald GM Gold Coast GoodGuide Google greenletters GreenTown iPhone journalism Lammers Lammers Barrel Laquan McDonald LEED Matt Topic menu Mick Dumke News Journal New York Times NSA Ohio Orion Magazine passive building politics pollution Public radio restaurant RFK Jr. Richard M. Daley SecureDrop Seventh generation Slate Snowden Springfield Ohio stingray Story of Stuff Superfund surveillance sustainability Twitter Wilmington Wired WYSO xkcd