I was able to work out the bugs in the Flash embed code, so you can now, once again, view my slideshow about Applied Sciences. This company, near distressed Dayton, Ohio, invented the tech to double the capacity of any lithium-ion battery. Here’s the link.
- RT @LavishTantrums: @johnlegend @muckrakery My black friend has a British-sounding first name, given her by her mom to thwart name discrimi… 2 hours ago
- RT @rkobell: The photos need to be seen. Tourism official for Alabama complained on @npr the museum is not benign. How could it be? https:/… 2 hours ago
- To the Sheriff of Cook County, @tomdart, who oversees the jail, Shame on you. I’m not an attorney myself but if it… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Remember: people of color are killed more frequently by police in America today than by lynchers at the height of t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- RT @davidminpdx: Burned alive by a mob of more than 1,000 men, women and children. https://t.co/T3n0ZchczX 2 hours ago
jelly346 on WVON commentary Joyce Aaron on We won. Epically. Now we …
Tag, you’re it100 Thing Challenge 101Cookbooks Applied Sciences Aptera Beavercreek Ben Joravsky Better World Shopper Bobby Kennedy Jr. Brandon Smith brandonsmith.com Brown Publishing Cedars Cedarville CHIC Chicago Chicago Police Department Chicago Reader Chicago Tribune Clinton County Columbia Chronicle Columbia College Chicago consumerism corruption CU/Green Culinary and Hospitality Institute Chicago Daley Dave Bruno DHL Energize Clinton County EPA FOIA Frank Lloyd Wright Glenn Greenwald GM Gold Coast GoodGuide Google greenletters GreenTown iPhone journalism Lammers Lammers Barrel Laquan McDonald LEED Matt Topic menu Mick Dumke News Journal New York Times NSA Ohio Orion Magazine passive building politics pollution Public radio restaurant RFK Jr. Richard M. Daley SecureDrop Seventh generation Slate Snowden Springfield Ohio stingray Story of Stuff Superfund surveillance sustainability Twitter Wilmington Wired WYSO xkcd