I was able to work out the bugs in the Flash embed code, so you can now, once again, view my slideshow about Applied Sciences. This company, near distressed Dayton, Ohio, invented the tech to double the capacity of any lithium-ion battery. Here’s the link.
- RT @FLImmigrant: .@CustomsBorder got on a Greyhound bus yesterday at 4:30pm in Fort Lauderdale and asked every passenger for their papers a… 5 hours ago
- RT @studentactivism: If we don't have the freedom to tell the cops to stay out of our pockets, our homes, our documents, our stuff, we are… 5 hours ago
- RT @studentactivism: To my mind, the Fourth Amendment is one of the best and most beautiful passages in the constitution: "The right of the… 5 hours ago
- RT @studentactivism: My good friend @KTKeith passes this along: A roundup of your rights and obligations at various kinds of checkpoints. T… 5 hours ago
- RT @studentactivism: If you're documented and don't have any warrants, the time to think about whether and how you'd refuse to comply with… 5 hours ago
jelly346 on WVON commentary Joyce Aaron on We won. Epically. Now we …
Tag, you’re it100 Thing Challenge 101Cookbooks Applied Sciences Aptera Beavercreek Ben Joravsky Better World Shopper Bobby Kennedy Jr. Brandon Smith brandonsmith.com Brown Publishing Cedars Cedarville CHIC Chicago Chicago Police Department Chicago Reader Chicago Tribune Clinton County Columbia Chronicle Columbia College Chicago consumerism corruption CU/Green Culinary and Hospitality Institute Chicago Daley Dave Bruno DHL Energize Clinton County EPA FOIA Frank Lloyd Wright Glenn Greenwald GM Gold Coast GoodGuide Google greenletters GreenTown iPhone journalism Lammers Lammers Barrel Laquan McDonald LEED Matt Topic menu Mick Dumke News Journal New York Times NSA Ohio Orion Magazine passive building politics pollution Public radio restaurant RFK Jr. Richard M. Daley SecureDrop Seventh generation Slate Snowden Springfield Ohio stingray Story of Stuff Superfund surveillance sustainability Twitter Wilmington Wired WYSO xkcd