Had some friends over tonight. Whipped up a picture-worthy end to the meal. Check it out: avocado ice cream, fresh coconut “sashimi,” malort whipped cream, Kix (TM), and freshly ground Sichuan pepper, served with a shooter of coconut water I had drained minutes before.
- RT @omarghabra: Here's Portland killer Jeremy Christian at a "free speech rally" three weeks ago making a Nazi salute: https://t.co/lSJUxyL… 17 minutes ago
- RT @omarghabra: Trump on ISIS in 2015: "You have to take out their families." Today:106 ISIS relatives, 46 of them children, dead after U… 17 minutes ago
- RT @davidmackau: These men are American heroes. buzzfeed.com/juliareinstein… 21 minutes ago
- This is unconscionable. And the kind of anti-American BS that Trump seems to aspire to. twitter.com/lennutrajektoo… 35 minutes ago
- RT @lennutrajektoor: This is the exact moment a 9 year old boy is arrested by police in Moscow along with his mother. Era defining photo. h… 36 minutes ago
jelly346 on WVON commentary Joyce Aaron on We won. Epically. Now we …
Tag, you’re it100 Thing Challenge 101Cookbooks Applied Sciences Aptera Beavercreek Ben Joravsky Better World Shopper Bobby Kennedy Jr. Brandon Smith brandonsmith.com Brown Publishing Cedars Cedarville CHIC Chicago Chicago Police Department Chicago Reader Chicago Tribune Clinton County Columbia Chronicle Columbia College Chicago consumerism corruption CU/Green Culinary and Hospitality Institute Chicago Daley Dave Bruno DHL Energize Clinton County EPA FOIA Frank Lloyd Wright Glenn Greenwald GM Gold Coast GoodGuide Google greenletters GreenTown iPhone journalism Lammers Lammers Barrel Laquan McDonald LEED Matt Topic menu Mick Dumke News Journal New York Times NSA Ohio Orion Magazine passive building politics pollution Public radio restaurant RFK Jr. Richard M. Daley SecureDrop Seventh generation Slate Snowden Springfield Ohio stingray Story of Stuff Superfund surveillance sustainability Twitter Wilmington Wired WYSO xkcd