Had some friends over tonight. Whipped up a picture-worthy end to the meal. Check it out: avocado ice cream, fresh coconut “sashimi,” malort whipped cream, Kix (TM), and freshly ground Sichuan pepper, served with a shooter of coconut water I had drained minutes before.
- RT @samknight_one: Scenes at the Capitol Hill Chipotle as people carry me out of the restaurant on their shoulders tearfully applauding me 7 hours ago
- RT @samknight_one: Just saw Mitch McConnell at a restaurant. I handed him a multivariable regression demonstrating why the policies he like… 7 hours ago
- RT @drvox: Now media is at turning point, b/c truth itself - the very possibility of a shared body of knowledge - has been rendered controv… 9 hours ago
- RT @drvox: So much I once thought basic & foundational to America -- starting w/ the basic dignity & worth of every individual -- has been… 9 hours ago
- RT @drvox: I'd love @Axios to clarify which opinions reporters should keep to themselves because conservatives have rendered them "partisan… 9 hours ago
jelly346 on WVON commentary Joyce Aaron on We won. Epically. Now we …
Tag, you’re it100 Thing Challenge 101Cookbooks Applied Sciences Aptera Beavercreek Ben Joravsky Better World Shopper Bobby Kennedy Jr. Brandon Smith brandonsmith.com Brown Publishing Cedars Cedarville CHIC Chicago Chicago Police Department Chicago Reader Chicago Tribune Clinton County Columbia Chronicle Columbia College Chicago consumerism corruption CU/Green Culinary and Hospitality Institute Chicago Daley Dave Bruno DHL Energize Clinton County EPA FOIA Frank Lloyd Wright Glenn Greenwald GM Gold Coast GoodGuide Google greenletters GreenTown iPhone journalism Lammers Lammers Barrel Laquan McDonald LEED Matt Topic menu Mick Dumke News Journal New York Times NSA Ohio Orion Magazine passive building politics pollution Public radio restaurant RFK Jr. Richard M. Daley SecureDrop Seventh generation Slate Snowden Springfield Ohio stingray Story of Stuff Superfund surveillance sustainability Twitter Wilmington Wired WYSO xkcd