Even though it’s on the newly-revamped About the Author page in the right sidebar, I couldn’t help but post this front and center. It’s just so pretty. A big thanks to Steve and Badryyah for their years of hard work and their several months with me. I’ll never forget it.
- RT @CMNelsonPhoto: A fence can’t stop my two-year-old from playing with his new best friend. https://t.co/9QBuaq4Ee2 2 hours ago
- RT @DavidKlion: Remember when Jimmy Carter was demonized for saying Israel risked becoming an apartheid state? twitter.com/noa_landau/sta… 5 hours ago
- The takeaway is that facing prosecution is punishment itself—and prosecutors know that. They face no repercussions… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @Gothamist: ICYMI: Chicago native @chancetherapper announced the purchased of @Chicagoist in a new song. He said, "I look forward to re-… 5 hours ago
- RT @JasonLeopold: Michael Scheuer, whose wife currently is a high ranking official at CIA (sometimes referred to as the Queen of Torture).… 6 hours ago
jelly346 on WVON commentary Joyce Aaron on We won. Epically. Now we …
Tag, you’re it100 Thing Challenge 101Cookbooks Applied Sciences Aptera Beavercreek Ben Joravsky Better World Shopper Bobby Kennedy Jr. Brandon Smith brandonsmith.com Brown Publishing Cedars Cedarville CHIC Chicago Chicago Police Department Chicago Reader Chicago Tribune Clinton County Columbia Chronicle Columbia College Chicago consumerism corruption CU/Green Culinary and Hospitality Institute Chicago Daley Dave Bruno DHL Energize Clinton County EPA FOIA Frank Lloyd Wright Glenn Greenwald GM Gold Coast GoodGuide Google greenletters GreenTown iPhone journalism Lammers Lammers Barrel Laquan McDonald LEED Matt Topic menu Mick Dumke News Journal New York Times NSA Ohio Orion Magazine passive building politics pollution Public radio restaurant RFK Jr. Richard M. Daley SecureDrop Seventh generation Slate Snowden Springfield Ohio stingray Story of Stuff Superfund surveillance sustainability Twitter Wilmington Wired WYSO xkcd